RutrKing

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Holy Reno-Bad Timing-Vations

Hello everyone,
By the time you read this I will already be dead. DEAD TIRED!!! I have been going non-stop pop for 2 days moving furniture and packing and unpacking and everything b/c my mother put new flooring throughout the entire condo. The Good News is that it's pretty much done now. Bad news is that I have my actuary exam on monday. Anyways, I think I better sleep now since I am dead. DEAD TIRED!!! That's all anyways I only got about an hour of studying in today and it wasn't good b/c my mind was not doing to well... I'd say I have a good 20 hours of studying tmw I hope. See you all in the funny pages. BLAH. Peace out

1 Comments:

Blogger Geo said...

Guess it's too late now to offer up luck... but hope you did well today and that you get enough rest... cause it would sure suck if you were dead... DEAD TIRED!

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home