RutrKing

Friday, August 11, 2006

So much pressure...

Oh man, work is so stressful. Today I took part in my first official lunch hour bocce match. Our team(the SE) had a record of 6-0-1 going in and we were playing the second place team behind us (the NE) at 6-0-0. I was expecting to just have a fun game until my teammate stressed how much our manager does not like to lose. So the pressure is on. I can feel my heartbeat quicken as I approach the battletorn field. We meet our opponents at centre field and stare down. We won the toss and were off to the races from there. We took a commanding lead and never gave it up and we destroyed the other eam 11-4. We didn't tell our boss we had a game before lunch because we didn't want to tell him if we lost but after we told him and he was so proud. Fewf.. Next weeks victims are the SW.

1 Comments:

Blogger jaxsta said...

You get excited over silly things.

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home