RutrKing

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Just some stuff

This is a question for boys... when you shave what pattern do you shave in... I am just curious b/c I usually shave from left to right until I hit my chin then I go from the right side in leaving my chin and under my nose for last... well today I shave straight across from left straight across to the right. It was kinda strange feeling. Kinda refreshing. That's all. Had an interview yesterday let's hope that I can get the job. See ya.

The King

4 Comments:

Blogger Leo said...

I hope you get the job too!!

good luck WE R DNA!

7:05 AM  
Blogger Cucumberslices said...

I start on my right side and then go underneath my chin, and then work on the left side. I leave my chin and under my nose for last as well. This is all going with the grain, then I repeat the same pattern going against the grain for the perfect shave. Then I proceed to my ass....

9:25 AM  
Blogger RutrKing said...

HAHAHA... nice ZING!!!

5:17 PM  
Blogger Cucumberslices said...

zing is right.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home