RutrKing

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

TOO MUCH TO TALK ABOUT

1. City job is pretty easy going. What I have learned so far is they throw good parties with cake and bocce ball is a great sport for breaks. Everyone is super nice there. Today I played bocce ball at lunch and our team came back from 6-0 down to with 11-8 and I went on to be 3-0 in my bocce career.

2. Have an interview with a consulting company on Thursday after work.

3. PTH is super fun to work at. I really enjoy working there. Today was the first day I worked on my own as my boss had some errands to run and it was the busiest I had ever seen it. I was rushing like a mad man but everyone was very nice and friendly to me. Go PTH Go!

4. My mind is fried now. I had about 10 things to say but have forgotten them all. So good night all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leo said...

Whoa....sounds like all the jobs are coming in now!!

6:21 AM  
Blogger Geo said...

what is bocce?

9:43 PM  
Blogger jaxsta said...

I'm reading this post at work:)

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home