RutrKing

Thursday, May 25, 2006

My name is...

well, this is a little bit awkward isn't it? You are reading my most personal thoughts and I don't even know who you are. It's kinda like I'm having a conversation with you but you are only listening and not talking. Also, how do I know I'm not talking to someone in their Pj's. I don't feel comfortable at all if that is the case. So if you are not dressed appropriately to hang out with me stop reading... NOW!!!! Ok, now that we weeded out the weirdos we can talk about them. But actually I don't feel like talking about them. I feel like talking about me. I would really like to go golfing this year to somewhere really nice that has nice scenery and such. That being said... dangit golfing is too expensive!!!! That's all. Now stop reading blogs and do something productive.

2 Comments:

Blogger Geo said...

I agree, quite expensive. And if we keep this pace of golfing once a week... I really need to get a summer job.

But havn't you talked to people in their PJ's before? Like at Summer Camp? or people that listen and don't talk back. Kinda like Karen right? hehe

7:59 PM  
Blogger Cucumberslices said...

If you find that ever elusive job you will not have to worry about it being expensive ;)

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home