RutrKing

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Can I get a what what!

The past few days, my poor pale skin has been really tested by the heat and sun. The good news is that I am now blessed with a golden farmers tan. Bad news is that I am now blessed with a golden farmers tan. In other news, fresca now has a "Cherry Citrus" flavour. It's not very good. But that is a discussion for another day. I said, that's a discussion for another day so leave it alone. Back off dude. I'm not gonna warn you again. I am a ticking time bomb and you don't want to be near me when I explode. Get it! Got it! GOOD! Cheers. Have a nice day!

4 Comments:

Blogger Leo said...

hahahaha......


You've been discovered...

weird background, but cool.

12:27 PM  
Blogger jaxsta said...

Weird background??? Don't you mean weird blog ramblings???

9:15 AM  
Blogger Geo said...

what the crap?? where have I been all these days?? Not paying attention apparently. Interesting...

10:56 PM  
Blogger Cucumberslices said...

i think you should revert back to your old page.

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home